Самый лучший Хогвартс! Школа магии и волшебства.

Объявление

Администраторы:

Виктория, Гермиона Грейнджер, Луна Лавгуд, Драко Малфой, Dante, Jane.
Старосты школы:
Гермиона Грейнджер, Луна Лавгуд, Витук Витукович и Dante.
Обьявления: ФОРУМ ПЕРЕЕЗЖАЕТ!!! http://hog2.rolka.su/ http://hog2.rolka.su/ http://hog2.rolka.su/ http://hog2.rolka.su/

Гриффиндор: 1335 Рейвенкло - 130 Слизерин: 10 Хаффлпафф: 0
Погода:
Становиться тепло. Все идут купаться в озере и гулять.
Время года: Лето.

События

Это школа или поле боя? Кто-то по пять раз в день убивает Гермиону, убили Гарри и Волан-де-морта.... Короче, дурдом. С ума сойти можно! И главное, никто ничего не понимает.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Гостинная Слизирена

Сообщений 101 страница 117 из 117

Highly energetic blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?

It's amazing for me to have a web page, which is beneficial designed for my experience. thanks admin

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Everything published was actually very reasonable. But, consider this, suppose you wrote a catchier post title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added a title to maybe grab a person's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little vanilla. You might look at Yahoo's home page and see how they write article titles to get people to open the links. You might add a video or a pic or two to get readers excited about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it would bring your posts a little livelier.

you're in reality a excellent webmaster. The website loading pace is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've done a excellent job in this matter!

For hottest information you have to visit world-wide-web and on the web I found this web site as a best web site for most up-to-date updates.

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

It is actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for sharing such a nice opinion, post is pleasant, thats why i have read it entirely

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

This piece of writing gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do running a blog.

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your site in internet explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a huge portion of folks will pass over your wonderful writing due to this problem.

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thanks, However I am going through problems with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't join it. Is there anybody having identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.