Самый лучший Хогвартс! Школа магии и волшебства.

Объявление

Администраторы:

Виктория, Гермиона Грейнджер, Луна Лавгуд, Драко Малфой, Dante, Jane.
Старосты школы:
Гермиона Грейнджер, Луна Лавгуд, Витук Витукович и Dante.
Обьявления: ФОРУМ ПЕРЕЕЗЖАЕТ!!! http://hog2.rolka.su/ http://hog2.rolka.su/ http://hog2.rolka.su/ http://hog2.rolka.su/

Гриффиндор: 1335 Рейвенкло - 130 Слизерин: 10 Хаффлпафф: 0
Погода:
Становиться тепло. Все идут купаться в озере и гулять.
Время года: Лето.

События

Это школа или поле боя? Кто-то по пять раз в день убивает Гермиону, убили Гарри и Волан-де-морта.... Короче, дурдом. С ума сойти можно! И главное, никто ничего не понимает.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Увольнение

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

Тут можно или покинуть учёбу или преподавание

1. Имя
2. Что покидаешь
3. Почему

1. Иришка
2. Учёбу
3. Мне лень учится! ПС: Только пусть мне сначала оценки за экзамен по заклинаниям поставят!  :glasses:

Ну... Раз лень учится, тогда ты и учителем не станешь.

Ну плиис!!! Я хочу учить а не учится!!!

I was suggested this blog by way of my cousin. I am no longer certain whether or not this submit is written by means of him as nobody else understand such detailed approximately my difficulty. You are incredible! Thank you!

I constantly emailed this webpage post page to all my associates, for the reason that if like to read it next my contacts will too.

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

Great article.

Good blog you've got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your put up is simply great and i could think you're a professional on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to clutch your feed to keep up to date with impending post. Thanks one million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Nice weblog right here! Also your website lots up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your associate hyperlink on your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Aw, this was a really good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a great article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to understand so much about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with some percent to drive the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

My family members all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am getting know-how all the time by reading such fastidious content.

Hello are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Admiring the hard work you put into your website and in depth information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Great post. I am facing many of these issues as well..